Knoxs "The Matrix" 5 Knoxs "The Matrix" 5

Heh...

I was about to bash your movie when I saw that it was just a video import with MX, but then I watched it and saw that it was friggen hilarious. Good dubbing and good way to come up with humor that doesn't all have to be sex/potty humor. I give you a 5, even though that hurts me getting in the Top 5 today :) Now back to work on my game.

Broken Saints 24 Trailer Broken Saints 24 Trailer

The most overrated thing on the Internet

Where's the animation?

Broken Saints is definitely the most overrated Flash series, period. There is no animation whatsoever - it's all (well done) transitions between still images. And being stills, the art is not nearly strong enough to justify the lack of animation - there are quite a few ANIMATED Flash movies with that level of art (ignoring the coloring styles).

What I must commend Broken Saints on, however, is the presentation and marketing. TYhe presentation makes you THINK that it's something special, and it has worked brilliantly as you can see with all of the media coverage that the series has gotten. Brilliant marketing, but no substance.

Finally, I have a problem watching the "episodes" - they move much, much too slow. I read rather fast, and it feels like it's timed for people with a second grade reading level. I'll read something and have to wait 1 - 2 minutes for the next panel to appear. The presentation makes everything ridiculously boring.

Lords of Battle Lords of Battle

At least you used less gradients.

I see you've finally calmed down on your gradients. Now if you could just work on your aesthetics. And anatomy. And the priciples of animation. It might result in "more movement," but motion tweening many of the things you did and normally do (ie. running, walking, breathing) is definitely -not- the answer. You want to make Flash NOT look like Flash, and to do that, you need to stray from tweening. It's fine for pans and small movements - bad for trying to recreate human motion.

Also, pull out an anatomy book and draw life. And work on color theory a bit. It's an improvement looks-wise over your ninja movie - but stuff still needs to be tightened up.

BenSpurgin responds:

You are not allowed to tell me how do do flash until your movies are more popular than mine. And be quiet about anatomy giant head drawing man

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

So much nostalgia - that will be wasted on most

Ah, yes. Golden Axe. Rocket Knight. Altered Beast. Streets of Rage music. Etc. etc. etc. This game is a nostalgic dream come true for us Gen X-ers. However, much of it will be lost on many of those born after 1980, sadly.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Great game.

I have an overall rating of 4.00 and still didn't get movie of the day? Oh, this is why. I expected to hate this game, but I was almost immediately addicted and played completely through. I beat it in 69 days, since I spent the big bucks on her.

This game is really good. You deserve the movie of the day honors.

Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Conflicting emotions

If you had not put the anti-violence message on there, I would have been mad. While the destruction of the Towers was cruel and wrong, it would be just as cruel and wrong to retaliate by doing the same thing. Say it was them...that means that the bombing was in retaliation for the USA supporting Israel, which commits terrorist attacks on them almost daily. And they commit terrorist attacks back on them, and back and forth untill no one can remember where the cycle began.

Sorry for not really reviewing the game, but I'm venting sice I'm so sick of these little kids saying "kill all the Arabs," showing how stupid and immature they actually are.

But anyway - it wasn't too offensive, although I don't find much fun in killing anyone in general.